Samstag, 14. Februar 2015
Liebster Award- getting know other blogs
I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Sarah from Drawing Sarah.
You can discover other blogs with less than 200 followers and get new followers for your own blog ´,too!
First I have to tell 11 random facts about me, answer Sarah´s questions and nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers to do the same.
Here we go. 11 random facts about me:
1. I love to drink coffee.
2. I hate to drink milk.
3. I love to read beautifully illustrated childrens books.
4. I have 2 children (with loads of beautifully illustrated books ;-))
5. I am a colour addict- though I my clothes are mostly dark.
6. I love the sea.
7. I love spring.
8. Since I got a graphic tablet for my birthday, I am absolutely addicted to PS brushes, textures,...
9. I love Photoshop.
10. When I draw I use my dip pen and ink.
11. I love vintage cars.
Sarah´s questions for me
1) When did you first know you had a talent for art?
The only steady passion that I have, beside my family, is art. I think about art every day, Iam glad when I have the time to do art, I am glad to make art for others. It makes me happy when I look at art of other artists,... So, I knew very early that I have a talent for art.
2) hat is your favourite medium?
I love to use my dip pen and ink. Since I have a graphic tablet, I love to draw digitally, too.
3) Do you ever fear the blank page?
Yes, sometimes. Then I try to relax and to procastinate to cope with it.
4) What is your goal in 2015?
I hope to work with a lot of nice clients.
5) What is the most challenging thing about the art you make?
I often think I could have done it better.
6) Describe a typical day. Do you keep a schedule?
I get up early and make my kids ready for school and kindergarten. When I am alone at home, I begin to work on things for my business.
8) Coffee or tea? What is your favourite drink?
I am a coffee addict.
9) What is the best art advice/tip you´ve ever received?
Keep making art. Make art as often as you can.
10) Are you a self-taught artist or did you go to art school? Where?
I studied art therapy- it is no normal art school, but I learned a lot of different techniques and how to make art.
11) What is your favourite social media? Facebook? Instagram? Others?
I love Instagram and Facebook. Twitter is also great, but you can not do everything at the same time. You have to choose. So I would say I use Facebook and Instagram the most...
Blogs the I nominate ( Go check them out)
11 questions for my nominees to answer
1) What is your favourite illustrated book?
2) Where do you get inspiration for your art?
3) Where do you make your art? Do you have your own place/studio?
4) What is your advice for those who start a illustration career?
5) Your favourite meal?
6) What inspires you?
7) What is your favourite colour palette?
8) What is your favourite tool, when you make art?
9) Do you have other artists in your family?
10) How much time do you spend in making art?
11) What is your favourite landscape?
Thank you for nominating me, Sarah!